The Business Reporting is an initiative to streamline all business data collection from various government systems. This initiative is a collaboration between the Ministry of Energy, Manpower and Industry (MEMI) with the Department of Economic Planning and Development, E-Government National Centre and Darussalam Enterprise (DARe) with the support from the other Government agencies.
Through this initiative, all companies' information from various government systems will be channeled/linked into the Business Reporting and all companies in Brunei Darussalam will only be required to send their business data & performance report through the Business Reporting portal.
The portal can be accessible to companies 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
Enter Company / Business Name:
Click the button below if your Company/ Business Name & Registration number does not appear once you click the 'Search' button above.
1. The approval process for BR Registration will take a maximum of three (3) working days.
2. Applicants will receive an email notification which includes the correct ROCBN to access their account in the Business Reporting portal.
3. Please ensure that owner/authorized personnel have an
active e-Darussalam account to access the Business Reporting portal.
4. Please take note
Labour Census Receipt will be issued within 5 working days after companies has completed their business report.
5. Please select 'For company/business registered under ROCBN' for Business Reporting registration of companies/business names registered under the Registry of Companies and Business Names (ROCBN), Ministry of Finance.
6. Please select 'For Cooperatives / Other entities' for Business Reporting registration of Cooperatives/Association/NGOs/other entities.
For further enquiries or concerns, kindly contact Business Reporting (BR) Helpdesk